Ratatouille, released in 2007, is the 8th film collaboration between Disney and Pixar. This is the story of Remy the rat, who loves to cook, and his work with human busboy Linguini in Gusteau’s Restaurant. Guests visiting Epcot can eat at Les Chefs de France and may see Remy himself as he visits from table to table.
Visitors to Disneyland Paris can experience Ratatouille: The Adventure, a dark ride based on the film.
- Ratatouille with Poached Eggs
- Layered Croissants
- Chicken Cordon Bleu
- French Onion Soup
- Creme Brulee
- Remy’s Cheese Cake
- La Madeleine French Bakery and Cafe: Multiple locations in Austin
- La Patisserie: Macaron and Pastry Boutique. 7301 Burnet Road Ste 102, Austin, 78757 and 602 W. Annie St., Austin, 78704
- Epicerie: Cafe and Grocery Store. 2307 Hancock Drive Austin, 78756
- French Legation Museum: Austin’s Oldest Home and former residence of French diplomat Alphonse Dubois. Open for tours and special events and currently maintained by the Daughters of the Republic of Texas. 802 San Marcos Street Austin, TX 78702
- Blue Baker Tour: Get a behind the scenes look at what it takes to be a baker! Includes a factory tour and hands on instruction. 10000 Research Blvd., Austin 78759
- Wine and Cheese Art Festival: Features local artists, live music, food and drinks. *FREE* Saturday, June 17th 6-8:30 pm. 302 Bagdad, Bldg 2, Round Rock, Texas
- Ratatouille Recipe Cards: To record your own amazing recipes
- Make Your Own Chef Hat: Anyone can cook!
- Remy’s Kitchen Towel Apron
- Ratatouille Coloring Pages
- Recipe books: Make a family favorites recipe book. Hand-write the menus and have kids illustrate each recipe. Add any family memories connected to each recipe!
Image: Cedric in Flickr Creative Commons