Based on a French fairy tale, Beauty and the Beast was released by Disney in 1991. A live action version is schedule to be released in March of 2017. Fantasyland in the Magic Kingdom was recently expanded, so guests can now visit Maurice’s cottage and be magically transported to the Beast’s castle for Enchanted Tales with Belle. Beast’s Castle is also open to guests through the Be Our Guest Restaurant, serving breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Gaston’s Tavern is a quick service restaurant serving snacks and drinks and themed around the tavern Gaston frequents in the movie.
Character meet and greets include the Beast at dinnertime in Be Our Guest Restaurant, Belle at Enchanted Tales with Belle and Epcot: France. They are also seen in the daily parade.
- Cheese Souffle
- Enchanted Rose Salad
- Beastly Baked Potatoes
- Candlestick Rolls
- Strawberry Rose Shortcake
- La Madeleine: Multiple Locations
- La Patisserie Bakery: 7301 Burnet Road Ste 102 Austin, 78757
- Epicerie: 2307 Hancock Drive Austin, 78756
- In honor of Belle’s love of reading, check out storytime at the Austin Public Library
- Ballet Austin’s Belle Redux: February 10-12, 701 W Riverside Dr, Austin, 78704
- Plant a rose garden
- Create a portrait of beast
- Enchanted Rose Bookmarks
- Belle Paper Doll
- Create your own library
- Disney Printable Bookmarks