Peter Pan is an animated film released in 1953, based on the play by J.M. Barrie. It was followed by a sequel and multiple films based on Pixie Hollow and Tinkerbell. Visitors can meet Peter Pan, Tinkerbell, Captain Hook and Smee in Disney parks. A Peter Pan ride is also located in both Disneyland and the Magic Kingdom in Disney World.
- Pirate ship Pizzas: French bread pizzas, use a skewer as a mast
- Pirate’s Gold: corn kernels
- Fruit on a Sword: fruit skewers
- Fairy cakes or cookies
- Peter Pan Mini Golf: 1207 Barton Springs Rd, Austin
- Zilker Faerie Homes and Woodland Trail: Traditionally held each spring (May-June) in Zilker Botanical Gardens: 2220 Barton Springs Rd., Austin
- Tinkerbell’s Fairy Cottage: You can use found nature objects (sticks, rocks, flowers) or use a container (clean plastic milk jug) and hot glue objects on to decorate (sticks, jewels, bark, leaves, flowers, etc.) Place outside or in your garden.
- Create your own Peter Pan Hat
- Peter Pan’s Silhouette
Image: By HumMelissa_Glee (Peter Pan – Magic On Parade) [CC BY 2.0 (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.0)%5D, via Wikimedia Commons