Mickey’s House of Villains is a Halloween themed movie released in 2002 that is based off Disney’s House of Mouse television show. The villains take over the House of Mouse for the night and show classic Disney Halloween cartoons while Mickey and friends fight to take back control of the show.
- Mummy Dogs: Unroll 1 can of Pillsbury bread stick dough. Using a pizza cutter, slice thin, long pieces of dough, and wrap it around a hot dog, so the hot dog looks like a mummy. Leave a space for “eyes” and cook as directed on the bread stick dough container.
- Eyeball Cookies
- Mickey Mummy Cupcakes
- Boo at the Zoo: The Austin Zoo transforms for the Halloween season, every Friday and Saturday night in October. 10808 Rawhide Trail, Austin
- Spooktacular: Bob Bullock Museum, the last weekend in October. 1800 Congress Ave., Austin
- Villain Crowns
- Printable Villain Cupcake Toppers
- Villains Hanging Banner
- Create your own Trick or Treat Bag
Image: By Leigh Caldwell [CC BY-SA 2.0 (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/2.0)%5D, via Wikimedia Commons