The Haunted Mansion, based on the Disneyland theme park attraction, was released in 2003. A haunted mansion ride exists in Liberty Square in Disney World and New Orleans Square in Disneyland.
- Spider Sandwiches: Make sandwiches using fillings of your choice. Use a round cookie cutter to cut a large circle from the sandwich. Discard the remaining crust. Take 8 thin pretzel sticks and insert between the bread slices to make spider legs. Use condiments to make faces on the spiders.
- Bat Cupcakes
- Pumpkin Mousse Trifle: Pumpkin Mousse Trifle
- Littlefield House: Built in 1893, Littlefield House is considered one of the most haunted places in Austin. 2457 Whitis Ave, Austin
- The Tavern: A former brothel turned restaurant reportedly haunted by former ocuupants. 922 West 12th St., Austin
- Driskill Hotel: Located in downtown Austin, the Driskill Hotel is famous for paranormal activity. When asked, the concierge will provide a handout of ghost stories from the hotel. 604 Brazos St., Austin
- Portrait Chamber Bookmark
- Printable Tombstones
- Hitchhiking Ghosts Papercrafts
- Tomb Sweet Tomb Printable Box