Robin Hood (1973) is based on the classic legends of the Sherwood Forest outlaw, but with anthropomorphic animals rather than humans. No attractions currently exist in Disney, but the characters can often be seen wandering the parks.
- Little John’s Stew
- Friar Tuck’s Biscuits (Bisquik mix)
- Maid Marian’s Strawberry Shortcake
- The Full English, located at 2000 Southern Oaks
- Sherwood Forest Faire: Sherwood Forest Faire is a Renaissance Festival open weekends March through April. Shops, Acts, and stage shows are all based on the Robin Hood legend. 1883 Old Hwy 20 McDade, 78650
- Archery Country: There is an indoor range, a shop, and they offer archery lessons. 8121 Research Blvd. Austin, 78758
- Peter Pan Mini Golf: 1207 Barton Springs Rd. Austin, 78704
- Play darts
- Make Maiden head wreaths: You can use florist’s wire, wire cutters, florist’s tape, ribbons, hot glue, silk flowers, butterflies, beads, any other decorative accessories.
- Make your own Sir Hiss craft