Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, released in 1937, was Disney’s first animated film. In Disney World, visitors can ride The Seven Dwarfs Mine Train.
Disneyland is home to Snow White’s Scary Adventure. Snow White is available to meet and sign autographs in Epcot, Germany specifically.
On certain holiday party nights, the seven dwarfs are also available for a meet and greet. The Queen will meet fans, in her disguise as the old woman, on Halloween party nights at the Magic Kingdom.
- Schnitzel and apple strudel
- Black Forest Cake
- Wurst with sauerkraut
- Evil Queen Poison Apple Cookies
- Snow White Forest Eye Cookies
- “Poison” Candy Apples
Restaurant Ideas: Give some local German restaurants a try
- Scholz Garden: 1607 San Jacinto Austin, TX 78701
- Alpine Haus: 251 S. Seguin New Braunfels, TX 78130
- Explore Nature’s Treasures and choose your own gems: 4103 North I35, Austin
- Visit the city of Fredericksburg: http://www.fredericksburg-texas.com
- The German-Texas Heritage Society: http://germantexans.org/: 507 East 10th Street, Austin
- Evil Queen Papercraft
- Snow White Papercraft
- Seven Dwarfs Clothespin Dolls
- Printable Whistle While You Work Sign
- Make your own Magic Mirror